Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stuffed Empty

I think I have lost it. Like a song on the radio played over and over and over again. It seemed marvelous at first but the more they played it, the more it lost its magic. I have been sitting here dissecting my brain. Looking for motivations. Looking for an inspiration. I have been squeezing the juices of my exhausted brain. Yet nothing.

I guess I have to come clean
There's no way of pretending
I need to see you.
It's driving me crazy, you see
How many more days should I pretend I could last another day without seeing your face
Because I can't. Another minute seems like forever
And the clock struck midnight again and it's becoming a habit
Sleepless nights of senseless and endless ramblings
Dissecting my brain.
Trying to make sense of the uncertainty
Trying to make sense of this recurring dream
And so it goes, my sanity down the drain
Turn off the light now and it's still would be the same

Wish I could take my heart out now
and my brain along with it
I have been damned
And I need to be saved
I have nothing left to offer
Nothing else is left but these three words
"I love you..."

Will you make me feel again?
Will you make me alive again?
Because what use do I have for this heart?
What use do I have for this brain?
My hearts beats for no one else
My brain thinks of no one else
But you...

No comments:

Post a Comment