Saturday, March 21, 2009

Knocked Out

knock, knock, knock
you knock me out
it's official
you're the one i can't live without

you're the air that i breathe
you're the fire in my core
i long for each day to have you near
and with you, there is nothing that i fear

i'll brave anything that comes around
with every battle, i stand my ground
but it seems that you're my kryptonite
you win me over without a fight

the sight of you makes me weak
i'm lost for words and cannot speak
you have me in your spell
i'm head over heals for you, can't you tell?

no matter how bad my day goes
it doesn't matter when i have you close
you're my rainbow at the end of a storm
you're the chorus of my favorite song

so is it your eyes?
that left me in daze
is your smile?
that left me floored

or could it be those little things
that no one ever notices
i don't know what it is exactly
no reason at all, quite frankly

i just simply do
no elaborate explanations
i just love you
with no reservations

No comments:

Post a Comment