Friday, April 10, 2009

My Cocaine

I cannot help myself
You are, indeed, my addiction
I have to get my fix everyday
I got to have you straight to my veins

Just seeing you there
I cannot breathe
I cannot speak
Your stares are making me weak

You make me lose it
Walking around like I'm dazed and confused
So don't stare at me like the way you do
Or else it will be your fault
I might lose control and be all over you

I watch you sleep in the dark
And with the silhouettes you make
How much more I can take?
An angel to behold
Someone as good as you
I kept asking myself
Do I deserve you?

I must have done something good in my past life
Or maybe the Guy upstairs have a soft spot for me
Because He gave me the greatest thing
A mere human being like me can have
He gave you

No comments:

Post a Comment