Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lover's Bliss

Breakfast in bed
Whatever you like
Just say it
Without having second thoughts
I'll gladly do it
May it be under the sheets all day
It doesn't really matter to me

It feels like I'm losing my mind
But I'm not complaining
This is exactly where I want to be
Floating on air
Tucked beneath your deepest, darkest secrets
I'm drowning
Losing myself in you

My fingers make their journey through every inch of you
Tracing the treasures your hiding from within
But please do not let me wander any further
This searching makes me want you even more
My heart just might explode
Because it's just in awe
With this beauty I behold

We're letting time stands still
So do what you will
I'm your slave
It is only you, I crave
I'm your prisoner
My body and soul, I surrender
So take your time if you will
We have our lifetime to discover
What might we lose if we do not have each other

No comments:

Post a Comment