Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Love Letter

the lines on my hands
they lead me to you
but will that day ever come
or will i wait forever in vain without you?

the days are getting shorter
the nights are getting colder
a prayer whispered in the wind
longing for an answer

love me for my flaws
for i am not perfect
love me for my faults
for i do make mistakes

love me for my sillyness
and childish ways
and i will do the same
until our dying days

i will be your greatest fan
cheering for you as curtains fall
i will be your devil's advocate
i will be real and won't sugar-coat it

my eyes will never wander
my heart will never falter
body and soul
to you, i surrender

and so until that day
i will patiently wait
take your time
until forever, i'm willing to wait

because true love waits
true love never hesitates
and when i saw your face
i know i found my place

No comments:

Post a Comment