Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Charmed

Could she be a witch or just a fair maiden?
She makes me want to blurt out my feelings that are quite hidden
She makes me want to lose myself and be a fool for everyone to see
But at the same time, she makes me want to be superhuman and be anything I want to be

It seems that she has me under her spell
Following her where ever she goes may that be heaven or hell
A touch of her skin sends me flying to oblivion
The sound of her voice intoxicates me like an addiction

Seemingly a rebel but an angel in disguise
Do I love her? Of course, without thinking twice
Even if she makes me wait for an hour or two
I can wait until forever if I have to
I may look mad and act as if I want to leave her behind
But she can take her sweet time, I don’t really mind

I always give her a hard time and tease her often, you see
She probably thinks she does not mean that much to me
But in truth, she's the one I can't live without
And I have fallen head over heels without a doubt

She's clumsy like me and forgetful too
But somehow, I can't make myself find someone new
And no matter how many times she tries to drive me away
By her side, I will always stay

Like a tide rising during a storm
Like a baby in the verge of being born
Loving her scares me to death
But she's the source of my joy until my last breath

No comments:

Post a Comment